Pool & Spa
7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday
- The pool and spa are for the use of Bella Vista residents and their accompanying guests only.
- All guests in pool area must be accompanied by the homeowner. If not, Placentia P.D. will be called to remove trespassers.
- Pool and spa hours are:
7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday
Children under 14 will not be permitted in the pool
area without an adult in attendance. The accompanying adult must be
in the swimming pool with children under the age of 8.
Children under the age of 14 will not be permitted in the spa in accordance with city, county, and state health regulations.
Children of diaper age must wear rubber pants while in the pool.
Conduct in the pool must be orderly. Games, running, noisy behavior and unnecessary splashing are not permitted in the pool area. This includes "dunking" activity.
No intoxicated person, or persons having an infectious disease, shall use the pool or spa. No drugs or alcohol are permitted in the pool or spa areas.
There shall be no throwing of foreign matter or debris into the pool or spa. All tables, chairs, and other
furniture and equipment used about the pool shall be left clean, free of debris and within its appropriate location.
No person shall attempt to enter the pool area
by any means other than through the gate provided. Use of the pool
or spa after hours will be subject to a fine and/or prosecution.
Beverages may be consumed in the pool area
only in plastic, metal or unbreakable containers (i.e. no glass). All trash must be removed from the pool area by residents upon leaving.
No animals are allowed in the pool or the pool area.
Safety equipment shall not be tampered with - it is provided for emergency use only.
Gates to the pool area must be kept closed at all times.
[ index.htm ]
- One or more Vehicles must be parked in the Garage. Penalty for non-compliance – see existing fine schedule.
- One hang tag will be issued per residence. The tag may be moved from vehicle to vehicle. An additional hang tag may be purchased for $100.00. The hang tag is not transferable to a new homeowner, and must be turned in when the house is sold. All vehicles parked without a hang tag on Homeowner Association streets will be subject to tow at the vehicle owner’s expense.
- Lost or stolen hand tags can be replaced for $100.00.
- Two citations are allowed in a (6) month period. The 3rd citation will be an automatic tow at the vehicle owner’s expense.
- There will be no parking within 6 feet of corners impeding view of on-coming drivers.
- There will be no parking in front of fire hydrants.
- Any vehicle parked on Homeowner Association streets without proper, current registration, is subject to tow.
- Every vehicle parked on Homeowner Association streets is subject to the 72 hour parking restriction. It must be moved every 72 hours or be towed.
- CTU Parking Solutions is responsible for all towing, not your Board of Directors or Golden West Property Management.
- CTU Parking Solutions will be patrolling your community and issuing citations. Patrolling will be between 2:00 a.m. and 6 a.m.
- There will be no parking facing the wrong way.